Friday, September 10, 2010

Filters. Filters.....

The essay was marked and handed back. A few days ago I was whiling away some time and discovered a game ( on the phone). I cannot put it down, last night I played until the all the power was used. At this stage I need to have a filter put onto the phone. It is the first time that have realized what addiction means. I have now developed great empathy for people who develop these addictions. I was always told that it does not "take much" to become addicted.

2 comments:

  1. We also need some time to play games,BUT please do not get addicted! Only joking I know you won`t Enjoy you game.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise playing games is a form of stress relieving. My daughter is teaching grade 1,in the afternoon she plays a came on the computer . She say that is the way she gets rid of her stress

    ReplyDelete