Sunday, September 5, 2010

FILTERS

After doing the assignment and the test I am still being made aware of the topic. Last week, while I was getting ready for work a guest on the morning radio programme spoke about the need for filters to protect people from adverse information. I heard his explanation and agreed with him. The interesting part for me would have been when the public was allowed to phone to give their opinions and ask questions. Unfortunately I had to leave home to be punctual at work. This forces me to use the "new" technology ie. podcasting. Podcasting  has been used for some time by people who have missed programmes. Now I am left with another challenge which I will have to master in order to gain maximum use of the reading on internet filters.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to listen to programmes that one was not interested in before and understand what it is all about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really into technology now. Wow. I was also listening to this programme while I was on my way to school. I also discovered a few things about my children.I peeped into their messages. I must admit that I was very exited because of the experience I gained prior to this discussion on the radio.

    ReplyDelete